What to expect from Purple Trading Club?
- An exclusive opportunity to experience side by side live trading with other traders and professionals from our Prague office
- Casual discussion about potential trading opportunities, market movements, and trading strategies
- Pleasant atmosphere in the collective of 10 other traders in our Prague office meeting room
- A great way of link building with people from the Forex trading world
In Purple Trading, we were always interested in building a strong community of well-informed and successful traders. Providing them with fair trading conditions and free trading tools is one of the ways how to achieve this. But we have decided to go the extra mile. That’s why we have decided to found a Purple Trading Club, a platform for regular meetups of Forex enthusiasts.
What are the requirements for membership?
Everyone, who takes trading at least a bit seriously can become a member of the Purple Trading Club. That’s why it’s not important whether you are a beginner or Forex vet. Everyone can satisfy his needs in our club. Everything you need to fulfill is:
- Create and fund a real account with Purple Trading
- Agree with Purple Trading Club conditions
The inseparable part of Purple Trading Club are:
has more than 20 years of experience from real trading and profound knowledge about fundamental and technical analysis. You can read an interview with him in this fxstreet.cz article.
has been trading for more than 9 years and as someone who studied the economy, he is focusing on position trades and fundamental analysis.
is focusing on trading psychology and its human aspect that influences the behavior of the trader. He is a certified coach of Neurolinguistic programming and believes that 80 % of trading success relies on the psychological setting of a trader.
Exclusive participation of VIPs from the world of trading is also planned from time to time
When & Where the meetups take place?
- At least once in 2 weeks from 8:00 until the afternoon on days where are no holidays that could impact the world economy
- In our Prague office at Vinohradská 2828/51, Praha 3. There will be free wifi, coffee, tea or water in the briefing room.